Friday, June 14, 2013

Heidi & Finn Tennis Skort Pattern


I love Heidi & Finns patterns. They are such quick and easy sews and I love the comfort and versatility they provide. I was able to test their newest pattern the Tennis Skort this week, and again, I just love it!


They sport some built-in shorts, which with this specific kiddo is very important!



She was twirling and dancing and jumping around without a care in the world.


I really can't say enough good stuff about Heidi and Finn. I really do love their patterns and the endless possibilities you have with them. You can check out the Sporty Maxi that we made, as well as the Summer Maxi. Then the Colorblock Dress, and Playday Dresses are staples in our wardrobes and this skirt was just added to that list.

Thank you Christina for another wonderful pattern! 

No comments:

Post a Comment