Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Signature Girl Style

So, my girl signature style.

I wont give you a super long winded speech this go round.

I'm all over the place with my girls looks. Sometimes they're in t-shirts and jeans, other times they are Matilda Jane girls, and other times they are layered like little granny bags. 

BUT, Hipster still pretty much fits my girls styling as well.
A little crazy, a little pop. It works.


Now here is a confession,

This look was going to be my girl plaid look, but life got busy and luckily it works out just as well for my signature style.

The tunic is from Ottobre 4/2013. I changed the neck up and let the sleeves stay wide.




The cardigan is the Slouchy Cardigan by Heidi & Finn. And in case you aren't familiar with my blog, I L.O.V.E her patterns. You can go here, here, here, here, here, and also here for outfits I've made from her patterns and I still have another to blog about! Like I said, LOVE her patterns.


In case you also did not know, Aevarie is a ham. That is "Tigey" on her head. I just love how serious she can look while he's up there.

On to the rest of the outfit. 
The leggings are from the same issue of Ottobre as the tunic. Super basic and I made them in black knit so that they can go with tons of her other outfits. 



Then the little hat, I just cut out a sqaure, sewed up the two sides and added a band on the bottom. The thing fits me. lol But she loves it and it will keep her little head warm in the winter.


So there you have it! Hipster all the way! 

It was so fun sewing along with Project Run and Play! Here's a recap of all my looks.


I can't wait for the next season to start!

7 comments:

  1. She looks happy and like she's having fun with you so the outfit is a success. the plaid tunic with the pop of lavender is perfect.
    http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. way a hipster, and she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hipster style! I love the tunic, want it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for hipster look! Your girl seems in love with this style. Definitely cute and cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it for this one as well! this look seems to totally fit her personality and looks so comfy. I've got to try those Ottobre patterns someday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my faves!!!! I love it because it is exactly what my 8 year old wants these days...;)

    ReplyDelete